The Prescriptive Stretching continuing education course is designed to further the knowledge of all fitness professionals with an emphasis in preventive stretching. Its sole purpose is to further your professional education. This is not a certification course. It is an educational program to be used by all fitness professionals striving to raise their level of professionalism.
*12 CEU (Continuing Education Units)Buy Now
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS: 12 CREDITS
The Prescriptive Stretching continuing education program will provide the information needed to teach you how to use stretching to prevent pain. The focus of this course is how to use targeted stretches to eliminate pain and muscle soreness. You will see how incorporating these stretches into your daily routine, will increase flexibility and eliminate muscle discomfort.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the muscles and bones in the human body
- Learn the function of an antagonist muscle
- Learn what results from an inactivity body
- Learn the six steps of the PNF method
- Learn 40 targeted stretches
- Know the muscular system
- Know the structure of a joint
- Know the four main principles of stretching
- Know when to avoid stretching
- Know the programs for pain relief
- Understand the physiology of the human body
- Understand how to stretch properly
- Understand the importance of good posture
- Understand what causes common morning aches and pains
- Understand the relationship between flexibility and muscle balance
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified