CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS: 6 CREDITS
The Stretch to Win continuing education course provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to design complete flexibility training systems.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the ten principles for peak flexibility training
- Learn how to stretch without pain
- Learn the physiology behind fascia
- Learn how to identify and correct muscles imbalances through stretching
- Know how to adjust programs to meet different flexibility goals
- Know vital stretches for different sports
- Know how to stretch in different planes of movement
- Know how to customize stretching for all ages
- Understand the facial approach to training
- Understand different techniques for assisted stretching
- Understand how to achieve maximum lengthening
- Understand how to increase mobility, power, speed, agility, range of motion and overall performance through effective flexibility programming.
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommended, but not required)